SELECT YOUR ENTITY TYPE
Select your desired entity and fill out your information on our simplified forms to obtain a Federal Tax ID Number / EIN from the IRS in just 3 simple steps. Our agents will provide a filing service and process your application with the Internal Revenue Service. You will receive your EIN via e-mail that same day, usually within several hours, if submitted during business hours.
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
REASONS TO APPLY FOR AN EIN
You need to get an EIN/ Tax ID Number if you::
- Started a new business
- Hired or will hire employees, including household employees
- Opened a bank account that requires an EIN for banking purposes
- Need to open a business bank account or want to start a business line of credit
- Changed the legal character or ownership of your organization (for example, you incorporate a sole proprietorship or form a partnership)
- Formed or created a trust, pension plan, corporation, partnership, LLC
- Represent an estate that operates a business after the owner’s death.
What Is a Sole Proprietorship?
A sole proprietorship also referred to as a sole trader or a proprietorship, is an unincorporated business that has just one owner who pays personal income tax on profits earned from the business.
A sole proprietorship is the easiest type of business to establish or take apart, due to a lack of government regulation. As such, these types of businesses are very popular among sole owners of businesses, individual self-contractors, and consultants.
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
A limited liability company (LLC) is a business structure in the United States whereby the owners are not personally liable for the company’s debts or liabilities. Limited liability companies are hybrid entities that combine the characteristics of a corporation with those of a partnership or sole proprietorship.
While the limited liability feature is similar to that of a corporation, the availability of flow-through taxation to the members of an LLC is a feature of partnerships (and not an LLC).
OUR ONLINE APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE ANYTIME 24/7/365!
Our service will process your application for an EIN/Tax ID number (SS-4 Form) with the IRS to obtain your Tax ID Number and deliver it to you quickly and securely via email.
- Our EIN form is simplified for your ease of use, accuracy, and understanding, saving you time!
- Applications are processed and EINs are typically delivered to you same day, and usually within hours. We do not charge extra for a rush delivery, while some services will charge $300+ for this
- The IRS site is hard to navigate, times out, and is prone to errors. It also is closed nightly and on weekends, whereas our application is available any time 24/7/365!
- Our tax savvy customer service team are readily available by phone or e-mail for your convenience and support if needed.
Apply by Selecting Your Business Entity
Do I need an EIN?
What is an Entity Type?
I want to open a bank account for my new business, do I need an EIN?
Do I need an EIN if I’m filing for a Sole Proprietorship?
What does obtaining an EIN allow me to do for my business?
Are any entities excluded from obtaining an EIN?
What is the format of an EIN?
How long does it take to get a Tax ID Number?
Will I ever need to apply for a new EIN for the same business?
How do I make a change to my EIN after it was assigned?
How do you cancel an EIN after it has been assigned?
When will I receive the official letter from the IRS?
When can I use my Tax ID Number after I receive it?
How do I check the status of my application?
What is a Reference 101 error and what does it mean?
What is the application process?
Is my information safe on this website?
Federal Tax ID FAQs
Sole Proprietor/Individual Tax ID
Partnership Tax ID
Church Controlled Organization Tax ID
Limited Liability Company Tax ID
Corporation Tax ID
Trust Tax ID
S-Corporation Tax ID
Personal Service Corporation Tax ID
Non-Profit Organization Tax ID